Now Foods Acidophilus Two Billion | Acidophilus Two Billion in Pakistan
Healthy Intestinal Flowers/promotes Fine Probiotic Stability: Acidophilus Two Billion in Pakistan Lactobacillus Acidophilus, One of the Most Distinguished Sorts of Resident Bacteria Within the Intestinal Tract, Has Been Used as a Probiotic for Decades.* Take 1 Now Acidophilus Two Billion Capsule 1 to Four Times Each Day Among Meals or on an Empty Stomach. Keep Refrigerated to Keep Efficiency.
Acidophilus Two Billion Veg Capsules
- HEALTHY INTESTINAL FLORA*/PROMOTES POSITIVE PROBIOTIC BALANCE*: Lactobacillus acidophilus, one of the most prominent types of resident bacteria in the intestinal tract, has been used as a probiotic for decades.* Take 1 NOW Acidophilus Two Billion capsule 1 to 4 times daily between meals or on an empty stomach. Keep refrigerated to maintain potency.
- STRAIN VERIFIED: Probiotic Strain Verified products are NOW probiotic products in which the probiotic strains have been analyzed and their identity verified using the cutting-edge RiboPrinter microbial characterization system. The Probiotic Strain Verified seal is your assurance that the bacterial strains in these NOW probiotic products have been verified using the latest analytical methods.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Strain Verified, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Keto Friendly
NOW Foods, Acidophilus Two Billion, 250 Veg Capsules
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
- Healthy Intestinal Flora
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
Is acidophilus good to take daily?
Lactobacillus acidophilus is generally considered safe for most people. Gas, upset stomach, and diarrhea are potential side effects in some people (not on antibiotic therapy) who take more than 1 to 2 billion L. acidophilus CFUs daily.