SANE Luminae in Pakistan | Weight Loss Pills in Pakistan
Luminae Reviews: Negative Side Effects or Legit Ingredients?
SANE Luminae in Pakistan supplement by SANE Laboratories contains five different potent ingredients that make this next generation nutraceutical ideal for balancing hormonal health and optimizing metabolism, but is the clinically proven SANE Luminae formulation worth it as a legitimate fat burner or are there negative side effects to know about before purchasing today?
Ingredients in Luminae
There are four primary ingredients in SANE Luminae, all of which have been clinically studied and proven to support weight loss. These four powerful natural ingredients include:
Green tea extract: Green tea extract is one of the most well known fat burners because it contains a chemical called epigallocatechin, or EGCG. According to several studies, EGCG naturally enhances the body’s ability to burn fat and can boost weight loss by as much as 25%. Plus, EGCG acts as a natural antioxidant and helps eliminate and prevent inflammation.
About this item
- If diet and exercise are still not getting you the results you want, you likely have an elevated set-point weight. When you have an elevated set-point weight, your body keeps storing energy in the form of fat, instead of burning calories for fuel.
- When you lower your set-point, you physically change how your body works so you can be more like those lucky naturally thin people who burn calories when they eat calories (instead of storing calories as fat).
- 7-Keto DHEA works in two ways to help lower your set-point weight and create the perfect “metabolic environment” that is optimal for melting stubborn fat.
- No jitters! Virtually stimulant-free formulas so you can burn calories for fuel day and night! SANE Luminae has a very small amount of decaffeinated green tea—only 1.5mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving. (There are 95mg of caffeine in a cup of coffee.)
- Guaranteed safe with multiple levels of quality assurance — Made from the highest quality ingredients in a N.S.F. and G.M.P. certified manufacturing facility based in the USA.